Review of Saucony Triumph ISO Running Shoe
The following pros and cons can be noted about Saucony Triumph ISO
- Delivers a richly cushioned running experience, and therefore it’s especially suitable for long runs
- Provides a soothing feeling through the entire gait cycle
- The inner sleeve is very soft, made from air mesh that is stretchable
- ISOFIT fits closely to the feet giving a sock-like feeling
- Available in various colors
- Suitable for neutral foot motion– The PowerGrid plus sole is extremely light. The shoe weighs 255g only!
- Price tag is on the higher side ($150) but is worth buying for high mileage runners
- For speed work the cushioning is excessive
What others are saying about Saucony Triumph ISO
Review by Dave
I run around 20-30 miles/week and have used most of the top brands. I love the Saucony Triumph ISO shoe as it cushions like socks and the stack height is perfect for my long mile running.
Review by Kim
Saucony suggest to buy one size up as the shoes run smaller, but for me it was opposite. The shoes are the shoes are wider and larger as the ISO fit is very flexible and I have to tight up the laces firmly to get a good fit. The shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. I found them suitable for running, but for walking I felt something is wrong but my guess I need a lower size maybe will correct my walking experience with them.
Saucony Triumph ISO shoes are perfect for runners seeking a neutral shoe with an incredibly plush ride. The Triumph ISO provides the right cushioning and gives a good springing off the ground feel.